A movement of visible unity, extraordinary prayer, personal evangelism, and a catalytic event that leads to sustainable community gospel transformation.
- The Church came together across denominations in united prayer for God’s Kingdom to come on earth as it is in Heaven
- Prayer became common practice in the workplace, schools and homes
- Praying for people to find hope in Jesus became a priority
My heart’s desire and My prayer to God for them is for their salvation.
- The Church began to love God with all their heart, soul, mind and strength
- The Church began to love their neighbors as themselves
- The Church developed a unified vision to meet the practical needs of the city
And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength. The second is this, you shall love your neighbor as yourself.
- Each person began to share the good news of Jesus where they work, live and shop
- The Church grew and made disciples
- New Christ-followers began to disciple others
Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to obey everything I commanded you.
- Tens of thousands heard the Gospel at one gathering
- The Church set aside racial, denominational and socio-economic barriers in Jesus’ name
- The world could know that Jesus is the one and only living hope
That they may all be one; even as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be in Us, so that the world may believe that You sent Me.
The door is open, the well is full, and the table is set.
Join us to celebrate, encourage and reach out to a world in need of hope. A hope that has a name…Jesus.